Friday, November 14, 2008

Crazy Weather

Today it was foggy, then sunny and warm. I made some phone calls for ISP then watched a movie.  there is not a lot to do all the time because people are only free for interviews at certain times and while I really should be writing up my notes etc. I rarely do.  
Anyway, then I went to eat with another girl who is staying at my hostel.  There are 3 kids here on a gap year type thing and it sometimes makes me pretty nostalgic.  Anyway as we began to pay it started to rain and within a minute it was pouring and then hailing.  So we ran home like three blocks and by the end we were soaked.  I was cold and so decided to jump into the pool.  there was no lighting or thunder, dont worry.  So I began a swimming in the rain party! Then it was sunny but still raining. after about half an hour the rain stopped the sun came even more out than it had been and our little party began to wind down. it was a great day and something that I will remember forever. 

then one of the hostel guys said - just typical Durban weather! 
OH MY!
anyway, thats my life here for now
Adina

No comments: