skip to main | skip to sidebar

South (Africa) of Wesleyan

Follow me as I attempt to describe my semester abroad in Durban, South Africa.

Monday, September 22, 2008

I saw space chimps, it was GREAT!
More to come later today.

xox
Posted by Adina at 1:19 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Adina
View my complete profile

Other Cool Blogs

  • Franni's Blog
  • David's Blog on France

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ▼  September (11)
      • Empandleni
      • Heritage Day
      • This Weekend at Home In Bonella
      • I saw space chimps, it was GREAT!More to come late...
      • Classes Still
      • The South Coast
      • The Zulu language and other things done this week....
      • Ah classes...
      • Homestays!
      • More Preparation and Acclimation
      • I'm here!
    • ►  August (2)