On Sunday, as a reward and as part of a plan we had already made, we (sarah and I) went to Ushaka Marine World. There was a combo ticket discount, so we got into the water park and the aquarium for half price. It was a really windy day though so we did not get into our bathing suits at all. Instead we saw sharks that they were attempting to feed, stingrays getting fed - so cool! - by a diver, and a dolphin show. As well as all sorts of other cool sea creatures and things that were really poisonous. Like poison dart frogs and a black mamba snake - that was awesome! Then in the evening to thank one of our staff, Langa, we had him over for dinner. We made a pretty successful lasagna and had salad and yummy cookies for dessert. Mostly we talked about the program and our feelings about going home. It was so fun!!
Today, I am just working on my ISP and its edits. It is an long, tedious process, but I am feeling really good about my progress!! Yea!
No comments:
Post a Comment