Well its my last night in the States and I am mostly packed around 11pm. I am now working on the ever important Ipod updating. I am feeling very mixed emotions about leaving - really excited and a little anxious about the first day. I do have some of those first day of school type feelings. Its always very awkward to first meet people and then get on an very long place flight with them. Usually I feel the least like being bright and excited with a 17 hour flight ahead of me. But, I'm sure it will be great and a little gross after all that traveling. Otherwise I feel as though I am leaving a lot of important people and events behind. But hopefully everyone will understands what a great adventure I will have and how important I think this will be for me.
so overall, a lot of packing and excitement with some sadness.
Next time in Africa
1 comment:
And then you saw me! Good times. Hope the flight was gross.
Post a Comment